LANGUAGE SUCCESS MADE EASIER
Open to everyone, no matter
where you are based!
¡ABIERTO AL PÚBLICO, SIN
IMPORTAR DONDE ESTÉIS!
The success of the previous seventeen editions of The Anglia Examinations International Congress & Exhibition for English Language Professionals has made it possible, once again this year, to offer all delegates world-class presentations not to be missed.
THIS YEAR’S CONGRESS WILL BE DIVIDED INTO FOUR MAIN THEMES:
• Upgrading your professional skills as a language specialist.
• Updating your language & teaching methodology.
• Uprooting old traditions while expanding new horizons.
• Uplifting your teaching mood as a post-COVID educator.
THE CONGRESS WILL OFFER A BALANCED PROGRAMME OF STIMULATING AND HIGH-QUALITY PRESENTATIONS LED BY RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTE SPEAKERS.
All delegates will have the opportunity to:
• Explore the most recent findings in a wide range of diverse key areas within the English language and English language teaching contexts.
• Meet colleagues from different countries in order to establish links and contacts, thus creating or extending already-existing professional interests.
• Find out about the latest English language-related publications and services in virtual exhibition areas, especially created for the phenomenal display of materials.
All our Anglia Members can attend for free. For details on how to become an Anglia Member, please click here.
To register for the Congress, please use the ONLINE Congress Registration Form.
We truly encourage everyone to register and pay their registration fee well in advance as places are offered on a first-come-first-served basis. Registrations will close on Thursday, 28th October at 05.00 p.m.
All pre-registered delegates will receive via email Log in Details to access this event, together with the Congress Welcome Pack and Digital Handout Booklet, one day before the Congress starts.
FREE OF CHARGE
€ 30.00 (until 31/08)
€ 40.00 (01/09 – 30/09)
€ 50.00 (01/10 – 20/10)
GROUPS (3 OR MORE): 10% DISCOUNT. IN ORDER TO ACCESS TO THE 10% DISCOUNT, ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE ON THE SAME DAY AND THE NAMES OF THE GROUP MUST BE LISTED WHEN SENDING BANK SLIP TO THE ANGLIA OFFICE.
Sponsorship at the Congress is highly encouraged as it will give your business a high profile among local as well as international delegates. To find out about Participation Options, please click here.
Anglia ESOL Examinations appreciates your participation in the Congress.
If you wish to sponsor the Congress, please contact the Organising Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com , or on +34617717318.
The Ibero-American Network